Enviro-dri, Crink-l’ Nest, Nestlets & Bed-r’Nest
• Consistent quality – Enviro-dri® is a controlled, manufactured product made up of 50% recycled paper and 50% virgin kraft paper fibers to ensure consistent, high quality.
• Dust Elimination – Enviro-dri® is made of cleanly cut 1/8-inch strips of paper fibers, which means dust is virtually
eliminated. Respiratory ailments and other problems resulting from competing compressed cotton squares are eliminated by using Enviro-dri®.
• Enhances Nest Building – Loose paper strands of paper cater to rodent’s species specific
behavior of nest building.
• Eliminates Limb Entanglement – Cotton threads commonly found in competing compressed cotton squares, have been shown to cause limb entanglement problems with pups. Since Enviro-dri® is made of 100% paper, this health concern is eliminated.
• Availability – Enviro-dri is available in either natural or white grades both packaged in compressed 10 or
25 pound cartons.
- Mice build nests with the crinkle cut, naturalistic paper strands
- Aids in thermoregulation
- Offers enrichment for multiple animals in cage
- Also the perfect enrichment for rats
- Allows for tunnelling and foraging
- Strands stay fluffed for optimum play
As a 100% virgin paper product, there are no cotton fibers or strands to irritate the animals.
Two Color Choices
Available in natural kraft or white paper.
Manufactured from paper which is biodegradable and incinerable.
Perfect nesting material for mice, hamsters, gerbils, rats, rabbits and other small animals.
Chemically inert, odorless and non-ingestible.
Made of pulped virgin cotton fiber – clean, dust-free and autoclavable.
Each carton (22” x 12” x 12”) contains 100 sheets, 12” x 12”, scored to break easily into a total of 3600 individual Nestlets, each 2” square.