Lab supply provides bedding from Shepherd Specialty Papers and Andersons Lab Bedding.
These consist of:
ALPHA-Dri™: The best bedding material available. Made from alpha cellulose, ALPHA-Dri is exceptionally absorbent and always consistent. The bright, white color aids in animal observation. Can be used as contact bedding or as a tray lining. Autoclavable.
ALPHA-dri® + PLUS™: combines both bedding and nesting materials all in one. Mini-rolls of multi-layered virgin paper cut into short lengths are added to give the animals nesting material which enhances their nest building instincts.
- Developed to meet or exceed the most discerning requirements of animal researchers, toxicology labs and GLP studies.
- Precision manufacturing of 1/4″ paper squares assures consistent and reliable in-cage performance.Higher absorption than other paper squares.
- Our larger 1/4″ size offers 75% more surface area than typical squares.
- Proven characteristics make it the ideal product for repiratory studies and nude/hairless mice.
- Animal discharges are instantly noticed on the virgin, white paper for quick health checks.
- This blend of Enrich-n’Nest paper rolls and Pure-o’Cel paper squares provides excellent opportunities for animal nesting and burrowing
- Promotes animal activity and specie specific behavior
- Made of 100% virgin paper
- Perfectly suited for toxicology work and GLP studies
- Promotes animal activity and well-being
- Decreases stress, allowing for more effective lab specimens and studies
- Satisfies animals’ natural instincts to nest and burrow
- Aids in thermoregulation
- Promotes specie specific behavior
Please call to obtain pricing or sampling.