Paper & Combination
Lab supply provides paper bedding from Shepherd Specialty Papers and Andersons Lab Bedding.
These consist of:
ALPHA-Dri™: The best bedding material available. Made from alpha cellulose, ALPHA-Dri is exceptionally absorbent and always consistent. The bright, white color aids in animal observation. Can be used as contact bedding or as a tray lining. Autoclavable.
ALPHA-dri® + PLUS™: combines both bedding and nesting materials all in one. Mini-rolls of multi-layered virgin paper cut into short lengths are added to give the animals nesting material which enhances their nest building instincts.
ALPHA-twist™: is comprised of twisted multi-layered paper that is chopped into short lengths. Once in a cage, rodents unfurl and manipulate them into fluffy nests.
- Developed to meet or exceed the most discerning requirements of animal researchers, toxicology labs and GLP studies.
- Precision manufacturing of 1/4″ paper squares assures consistent and reliable in-cage performance.Higher absorption than other paper squares.
- Our larger 1/4″ size offers 75% more surface area than typical squares.
- Proven characteristics make it the ideal product for repiratory studies and nude/hairless mice.
- Animal discharges are instantly noticed on the virgin, white paper for quick health checks.
- This blend of Enrich-n’Nest paper rolls and Pure-o’Cel paper squares provides excellent opportunities for animal nesting and burrowing
- Promotes animal activity and specie specific behavior
- Made of 100% virgin paper
- Perfectly suited for toxicology work and GLP studies
- Promotes animal activity and well-being
- Decreases stress, allowing for more effective lab specimens and studies
- Satisfies animals’ natural instincts to nest and burrow
- Aids in thermoregulation
- Promotes specie specific behavior
Lab Supply offers combination bedding from Shepherd Specialty Papers and The Andersons Lab Bedding.
- With the addition of Enrich-n’Nest’s paper rolls, this blend provides the base for animal housing
- Promotes healthy animal activity
- Caters to the animals’ natural nesting and shelter-building instincts
- Addresses thermoregulation concerns
- Bed-o’Cobs delivers excellent bottom-up absorption
- Promotes a healthy, clean environment
- With the addition of Pure-o’Cel’s paper squares, this bedding promotes specie specific behavior
- Produces healthier, less stressed animals
- Takes away the dominant mouse, as all cage mates can sort
- Precision manufacturing of 1/4″ paper squares assures consistent and reliable in-cage performance
- Our larger 1/4″ paper squares offer 75% more surface area than typical squares, providing higher absorption capabilities
- Bed-o’Cobs is proven to encapsulate odor-causing animal waste and neutralize the smell of ammonia
Shepherd’s Cob + PLUS:
Eliminate the additional cost for adding nesting materials to the cage. Shepherd’s™ Cob + PLUS™combines both bedding and nesting materials all in one.
Mini-rolls of multi-layered virgin paper cut into short lengths are added to give the animals nesting material which enhances their nest building instincts.
This Specialty Blend is comprised 50% by volume of ALPHA-dri® which absorbs over 300% of its weight. This means it is one of the most absorbent bedding materials available today.It as been scientifically documented that the ammonia produced in micro-isolation cages containing our Specialty Blend was the lowest of all tested bedding materials – even lower than either ALPHA-dri® or corn cob alone.
Please call to obtain pricing or samples.