Lab Supply offers combination bedding from Shepherd Specialty Papers and The Andersons Lab Bedding.
- With the addition of Enrich-n’Nest’s paper rolls, this blend provides the base for animal housing
- Promotes healthy animal activity
- Caters to the animals’ natural nesting and shelter-building instincts
- Addresses thermoregulation concerns
- Bed-o’Cobs delivers excellent bottom-up absorption
- Promotes a healthy, clean environment
- With the addition of Pure-o’Cel’s paper squares, this bedding promotes specie specific behavior
- Produces healthier, less stressed animals
- Takes away the dominant mouse, as all cage mates can sort
- Precision manufacturing of 1/4″ paper squares assures consistent and reliable in-cage performance
- Our larger 1/4″ paper squares offer 75% more surface area than typical squares, providing higher absorption capabilities
- Bed-o’Cobs is proven to encapsulate odor-causing animal waste and neutralize the smell of ammonia
Shepherd’s Cob + PLUS:
Eliminate the additional cost for adding nesting materials to the cage. Shepherd’s™ Cob + PLUS™combines both bedding and nesting materials all in one.
Mini-rolls of multi-layered virgin paper cut into short lengths are added to give the animals nesting material which enhances their nest building instincts.
This Specialty Blend is comprised 50% by volume of ALPHA-dri® which absorbs over 300% of its weight. This means it is one of the most absorbent bedding materials available today.It as been scientifically documented that the ammonia produced in micro-isolation cages containing our Specialty Blend was the lowest of all tested bedding materials – even lower than either ALPHA-dri® or corn cob alone.
Please call to obtain pricing or sampling.